Curious about the vertical gardens of Kunststof Forte Belgium? You can turn any bare wall into a beautiful plant wall that is also kind to the environment. The VersiWall vertical garden system is easy to assemble and maintain. It also contributes to the environment, biodiversity, living conditions and your own health!
A retail set consists of 2 VersiWall mounting plates (grids) and 16 Versiwall trays (trays) and can be extended to 24 trays. The trays can be individually replaced or removed for maintenance of the green wall or for design changes. Each tray has a water reservoir with a lid that is designed to provide a capillary core to reuse stored water and promote sustainable plant growth.
The VersiWall mounting plate also meets the requirements for international 'Green Building' certification. A clamping system is used to attach the trays to the mounting plate. A simple mounting system ensures that a tray is not accidentally carried away by the wind. If desired, a watering system can be installed additionally. This way you don't have to worry about your plants getting enough water. The installation can be carried out safely and easily by one person.
Advantages of vertical gardens
Besides contributing to a better environment and being pleasing to the eye, vertical gardens have many other advantages. The green wall also has an air-purifying and sound-damping effect. The greenery also reduces absenteeism at the workplace.
Other advantages of this plant wall:
- A wide range of plant species can be used.
- Excess water flows into underlying trays or is drained off via a drainage pipe.
- The flexible vertical and horizontal dish spacing allows for variable planting densities and design options.
- Proprietary mounting panels facilitate do-it-yourself installation and easy mounting of trays.
- Contains 1.8 l of soil, equivalent to a flowerpot with a diameter of 150 mm.