Tile supports SpiraPave
SpiraPave is a new generation of tile supports whose individual components can be combined to achieve the desired height.
SpiraPave has a minimum height of 12 mm and is ideal for installations where conventional adjustable tile supports cannot be used because they are too large.
SpiraPave can be combined with a tilt corrector, which is placed either on the head or the base and can correct a tilt between 0 and 5%.
- Adjustable part for heights between 12 mm and 74 mm
- Higher settings using extenders
- Precise and easy setting with 1 mm ribs
- Slope correction 0-5% with steps of the 1%
- Incomparable carrying capacity thanks to "step" design
- Safety can be improved by blocking the piece when the desired height is reached.
- Durable and recyclable product due to polypropylene