Tile carriers VersiJack
VersiJack® made of high quality and 100% recycled polypropylene is the latest generation of professional floor supports for raised tile and decking floors and eliminates the need for costly installation of
concrete floors or sand beds. A dry and well-ventilated raised floor also provides extra insulation in summer and winter and reduces noise transmission.
VersiJack® is accurately adjustable from 37 to 1,016 mm for precise floor alignment. Various accessories are available, such as a slope corrector that can be placed on or under the floor carrier.
When the corrector is mounted under the floor carrier, it ensures a perpendicular construction of the floor with maximum stability and pressure distribution.
VersiJack® base is raised to a height of more than 1 metre with only 3 raised sleeves, which provides significant savings for girders higher than 500 mm.
- Maximum height of 1,016 mm with only 3 bushings
- Accurately adjustable from 37 to 1,016 mm
- Slope correction at the bottom (0-5%) or top (0-5%) of the floor carrier
- Beam bracket for quick and easy installation of beams from 35 to 50 and from 50 to 80 mm
- Locking ring to limit set height
- High load capacity of up to 15 kN
- Made of 100% recycled and fully recyclable polypropylene
- Resistant to mould and chemical products
- Perfect drainage and ventilation