PVC Foam Sheet Xtra | Black Core
Meet a greener choice PVC Foam Xtra, the range of foam PVC Brett Martin. PVC foam is obtained through production and redundant signage material; and so Foamalux Xtra Foam PVC is the most environmentally friendly alternative.
Foamalux Xtra consists of a recycled black core material sandwiched between one or two surface layers of a high-quality white PVC material and is therefore the optimal surface area for signage and display applications. Foamalux Xtra comprises a PVC foam of up to 80% and is therefore environmentally friendly signage.
These sheets are available in 3050 x 2030 mm in 10 mm thickness.
- Recycled black core layer
- Bright white surface
- Continuously smooth and level
- Robust and resistant
- High-quality digital and screen
- High quality vinyl adhesive
- Single or double disc formats
PVC foam boards are very versatile and easy to work with, which makes them suitable for numerous applications. They can also be used indoors and outdoors.
- Cladding of walls and ceilings
- Hanging & advertising signs
- Printed pictures for the wall
- Interior & design applications
- Storey & shop fitting
- POS/POP displays
- Exhibition stand construction & facade elements
- Advertising painting
PVC foam boards are easy to process and weigh only half as much as ordinary PVC boards.
- Sawing / milling
- Warm bending
- Screen printingApplications
- Process Printing: screen printing, direct digital printing on the substrate
- Processing: Suitable for cutting, punching, sawing, drilling, milling and engraving
- Fire classification: Foamalux has been tested by several tests after fire behaviour of different country requirements and certified.
- Installation: It is important that thermal movement (2440 mm sheets expand about 3.32 mm at a temperature of 20 °C to 40 °C rises) is considered.
- Forming and machining: Suitable for folding draping forming, thermoforming, hot air welding and welding element heated
- Alignment of the panels: When installing the orientation of the panels is dealt with - extruded materials have a generally greater bending strength and therefore increased resistance to bending in the extrusion direction.