Do you want to buy beautiful, strong black polyethylene (PE) plastic sheets? Kunststof Forte Belgium supplies strong and affordable plastic sheets made from recycled polyethylene.
rise & dimensions
|Size||Thickness||Weight||1 - 4 pieces||5 - 9 pieces||>10 units|
|2400×1200 mm||6 mm||16.3 kg||€ 61,55||€ 57,45||€ 53,35|
|2400×1200 mm||12 mm||32.5 kg||€ 123,84||€ 115,58||€ 107,33|
|3000×1500 mm||6 mm||25.4 kg||€ 96,18||€ 89,77||€ 83,36|
|3000×1500 mm||10 mm||42 kg||€ 158,61||€ 148,03||€ 137,46|
|3000×1500 mm||15 mm||63.5 kg||€ 237,90||€ 222,05||€ 206,18|
Strong, robust and yet affordable
A PE board must be strong and robust in order to be of real use. The sheets that we sell meet these requirements. They are of good quality and have enough thickness to be used for all kinds of applications. Despite the high quality, we offer the sheets at an affordable price.
PE is easy to process. The sheets can be sawn, drilled, turned, milled, bent and welded. A low melting point allows the sheets to be deformed, cast and recycled.
ATTENTION: these sheets are not bondable or weldable. A tolerance of +- 2% is possible in both dimensions and thickness....
Polyethylene sheets can be used for many purposes. The area of application of these PE sheets is therefore extremely wide. Among other things, the sheets are used for:
- Horse stables
- Industrial building
- Border and pond edges
- Civil engineering
- Hobby use
- Wells and ventilation shafts
- Air washer
- Slurry drain valves
- Solid and robust
- High impact resistance
- No water absorption
- Distributed expansion with temperature increase
- Does not rot and splinter
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
- Excellent cleaning
- Easy to process with conventional woodworking machines
- A tolerance of +/- 2% in both dimensions and thickness is possible.
- 2400 x 1200 x 6 mm : 16.3 kg
- 2400 x 1200 x 12 mm : 32.5 kg
- 3000 x 1500 x 10 mm: 42 kg
- 3000 x 1500 x 15 mm: 63.5 kg
- Allow the sheets to acclimatise for 24 hours in the room where they are to be installed.
- PE sheets can expand or contract under the influence of temperature changes. Take this into account when installing.
- The sheets can be processed with a drill or saw. Keep a low speed for this.
- Preferably make horizontal slots in the board and use a bolt and a washer.
- Ensure sufficient space between the sheets. If necessary, H-profiles can be used as connecting strips.
- Try to place the plates from top to bottom. This will support the sheet weight.
- Please note: Avoid countersunk screws and do not overtighten screws. Leave some room for expansion and preferably use screws with a round head. Do not use nails.
As this is a recycled product, these PE sheets may contain traces of other raw materials. We cannot be held liable for this.