Print (PVC) foamed sheet
PVC foam board is popularly known under different brand names such as Forex, Veka or Vikupor. The materials all have almost the same properties, however, they are produced by different manufacturers or intermediate suppliers. PVC foam board is in fact solid PVC board with air pockets in the material, which makes PVC foam board much lighter than solid PVC board with the same dimensions and thickness. Where solid PVC plate has a density of approximately 1.45 g/cm³, PVC foam plate or forex has a density of only 0.6 g/cm³. This means that a 1000x1000x5mm plate in solid PVC weighs 7.25 kg, and in PVC foam plate only 3 kg. The foamed variant weighs less than half!
PVC foam board In addition to its low weight, this material has the advantage that it is easy to print on and process. This makes the material suitable for use in applications such as displays, signs for information and advertising, or as a printed photo on the wall. But because of its foamed structure and therefore excellent insulation value, it can also be used in displays, signs and advertisements. PVC foam sheets They can also be used as insulation material. Standard sheet sizes of Forex sheets are 3050×1220, 3050×1500 and even 3050×2000. Thicknesses range from 1 to 19 mm. We have PVC foam sheets in various colours and thicknesses in stock. PVC white with black core Ask about the possibilities via the contact details.
- Hard cardboard, tough to brittle, foamed cell structure on the side.
- The most common colour is white, with a glossy or matt surface.
- The material is self-extinguishing.
- PVC foam boards are easy to process and weigh only half as much as ordinary PVC boards.
- to a limited extent, it can be cold folded.
Moisture & weather resistance:
- PVC foam board is UV-stabilised and can therefore be used outdoors. Only the coloured quality can be discoloured by the sun.
- The boards can be used in all weathers for various applications. The closed cell structure excludes the formation of mould.
- Deformations may occur in full sunlight, especially with thinner sheet thicknesses.
PVC foam sheet characteristics
- Light, rigid & moisture-resistant
- Stays in form & durable
- Optimal ink adhesion and colour fastness
- Highly suitable for screen and digital printing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Good hot formability
- Flame-retardant and self-extinguishing
- Easy to process (decoupage, punching, sawing, drilling, milling, welding, gluing, screwing and stapling)
- Easy to process (laminating, lacquering)
- Short to medium outdoor exposure times
PVC foam board - applications
Applications and possibilities:
- Cladding of walls and ceilings
- Hanging & advertising signs
- Interior & design applications
- Storey & shop fitting
- POS/POP displays
- Exhibition stand construction & facade elements
- Indoor signage Advertising painting
Order a PVC foam board (FOREX®, VEKA®, VIKUPOR®)
Are you convinced of the advantages that a PVC foam board (FOREX®, VEKA®, VIKUPOR®) offers? Choose the colour, length and width you want and place your order! Would you first like a offer Tailor-made or request more information? Of course you can. For more information, please feel free to contact form with us.
We can be reached by phone, email and via the contact form. Call +32 (0) 43 250 715 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our expert staff will be happy to advise you.