Print (PVC) foamed sheet
PVC foam board is also popularly known as foam board.
These white boards are available in white matt (soft top coat, 1-sided film) and white gloss (hard top coat, 2-sided film).
A PVC foam board consists of a hard foam core, which is laminated on both sides. A PVC solid plate has a density of approximately 1.45g/cm³, and a PVC foam plate has a density of only 0.6g/cm³.
This means that a 1000 x 1000 x 5 mm board in solid PVC weighs 7.25 kg, and a PVC foam board only 3 kg. The foamed variant thus weighs less than half!
PVC foam boards are very versatile and easy to work with, which makes them suitable for numerous applications. They can also be used indoors and outdoors.
- Cladding of walls and ceilings
- Hanging & advertising signs
- Printed pictures for the wall
- Interior & design applications
- Storey & shop fitting
- POS/POP displays
- Exhibition stand construction & facade elements
- Advertising painting
Outside of these applications, the PVC foam boards are also good to use as insulation material due to their foamed structure and excellent insulation value.
PVC foam boards are easy to process and weigh only half as much as ordinary PVC boards.
- Sawing / milling
- Warm bending
- Screen printingApplications
- Hard cardboard, tough to brittle, foamed cell structure on the side.
- The most common colour is white, with a glossy or matt surface.
The material is self-extinguishing.
Moisture & weather resistance:
- PVC foam board is UV-stabilised and can therefore be used outdoors. Only the coloured quality can be discoloured by the sun.
- The boards can be used in all weathers for various applications. The closed cell structure excludes the formation of mould.
- Deformations may occur in full sunlight, especially with thinner sheet thicknesses.
PVC foam sheet characteristics
- Light, rigid & moisture-resistant
- Stays in form & durable
- Optimal ink adhesion and colour fastness
- Highly suitable for screen and digital printing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Good hot formability
- Flame-retardant and self-extinguishing
- Easy to process (decoupage, punching, sawing, drilling, milling, welding, gluing, screwing and stapling)
- Easy to process (laminating, lacquering)
- Short to medium outdoor exposure times
Order a PVC foam board (FOREX®, VEKA®, VIKUPOR®)
Are you convinced of the advantages that a PVC foam board (FOREX®, VEKA®, VIKUPOR®) offers? Choose the colour, length and width you want and place your order! Would you first like a offer Tailor-made or request more information? Of course you can. For more information, please feel free to contact form with us.
We can be reached by phone, email and via the contact form. Call +32 (0) 43 250 715 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our expert staff will be happy to advise you.