EKOply is one of the most innovative new building materials. In recent years, this recycled plate has become a hit. It is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical recycled board.
Each EKOply board is manufactured from 100% plastic waste. This plastic sheet is designed to be used as an alternative to, among others, imported plywood or new plastic panels.
They are also fully recyclable at the end of their service life.
Properties of Ekoply standard
- Made according to the strictest European standards
- Rot-free, resistant to microbial action
- Very user-friendly (can be nailed, screwed, stapled, drilled, milled, sawn and even glued)
- Splinter-free, the cuts do not even need to be treated or covered
- Resistant to acids and salts
- Not water absorbent
- Not contaminating soil/water
- No or little maintenance
- 100% recycled and recyclable
Order Ekoply standard sheet at Kunststof Forte
Why order an Ekoply standard sheet from Kunststof Forte? The advantages in a row:
- Fast delivery
- Pay safely
- Personalised service
- Tailor-made is possible
- Wide range of products online - large stock
- We are happy to provide you with expert advice
Do you have a question about an EKOply standard board from our range? Feel free to contact us for advice without any obligation. Call +32 (0) 43 250 715 or send an e-mail to email@example.com or leave your details in the contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- dimensions : 2440 x 1220 x 12mm and 19mm (+- 2% deviation)
- weight : 32 kg/plate
- Colour: anthracite/green/blue and even white
- Expansion +- 0.2% / 10°C
- Density 460kg/m³
- very long service life
- smooth and flat finish
Place an order in the webshop
Would you like to order an Ekoply standard plate? Choose the size, thickness and colour you want, select the number of plates you want and put the products in the shopping basket. Or ask for a offer to! Do you have any questions about the products in our range, or do you have a wish for a certain processing? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can contact us by calling +32 (0)43 250 715 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also possible to leave your contact details in the contact form. Then we will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information about the products.