EKOply is a recycled plastic sheet material. It is designed as an environmentally friendly and economical replacement for traditional plywood.
EKOply is manufactured from 100% plastic waste, mainly PE and PP that are usually landfilled or incinerated. It is manufactured as an alternative to imported plywood, or for new plastic panels, but in turn fully recyclable at the end of their life.
Download the EKOply brochure, for more information, various examples of applications, certificates, etc.
The EKOply panels are available in four different colours: anthracite, blue, green and white.
- Available in 19 mm (33 kg) & 12 mm (25 kg) thicknesses.
- 2,440 x 1,220 m sheet with a tolerance of 0.2% in length, and 10% in thickness.
- Non-slip surface & coloured options also available.
- Can be sawn/screwed in the same way as traditional wood.
- Considerably more durable in comparison to wood and plywood.
- Rot- and weatherproof.
- Low maintenance.
- Will not swell in wet conditions, but will expand and contract with changes in temperature.
- Strong and durable.
- Perfect for use in and around water, including salt water.
- No maintenance costs.
- Contains no hazardous substances.
- Chew-resistant and non-toxic for animals.
All sheets are high-quality products, resistant to moisture and water, and to most substances and chemicals on the market. They have increased resistance to UV radiation.
EKOply boards are used in construction, the furniture industry, agriculture, ...
EKOply boards are extremely versatile and are suitable for a huge range of applications:
- Suitable for harsh weather conditions and wet environments - marshes, ponds,...
- Floors - trucks, trailers and outbuildings to protect the substructure of the floor and attenuate noise
- Outdoor terraces and gardens - fences, sheds,
- Raised beds, furniture and storage containers
- Fencing - protection, security and safety at
- Construction sites, concerts, festivals and other outdoor events.
- Furniture for indoors and outdoors
- Housing for animals - Dog kennels, pigsties, chicken runs and rabbit hutches